Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Our member ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company. A passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail and meet even every client's most complex and unique needs.
We're looking for a skilled .NET developer who will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. You will get the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- Perform code reviews and support of software to drive projects towards the best results
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 3+ years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): A salary based on your competencies and experience.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior .NET Developer at ETRONIKA.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for an organized team member not afraid of challenges, loves support projects and is capable of working with different IT technologies at NRD Systems.More
You will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for our clients and maintaining and supporting these solutions at NRD Systems.More