Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, and banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, and protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at NRD Systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a Developer, You will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for our clients and maintaining and supporting these solutions
- You will ensure support for analysis and design activities during all software development phases or maintenance by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 1-4 years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your IT knowledge and skills
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): A salary based on your competencies and experience.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior .NET Developer at ETRONIKA.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a .NET developer at ETRONIKA.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for an organized team member not afraid of challenges, loves support projects and is capable of working with different IT technologies at NRD Systems.More