Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our member ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company. A passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail and meet even every client's most complex and unique needs.
We're looking for a highly skilled senior .NET developer responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. We expect him (her) to be an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
- Lead technical design and perform code reviews to drive projects towards the best results
- Coach and support other colleagues
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 5+ years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server database
- Working in a continuous integration/delivery environment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Strong hands-on experience in optimizing code to achieve high performance
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, RabitMQ
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your IT knowledge and skills
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): A salary based on your competencies and experience.
We are looking for a .NET developer at ETRONIKA.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for an organized team member not afraid of challenges, loves support projects and is capable of working with different IT technologies at NRD Systems.More
You will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for our clients and maintaining and supporting these solutions at NRD Systems.More