Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our member ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company. A passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail and meet even every client's most complex and unique needs.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be leading our flagship product KASU, which is used in the retail sector as a Counter Automation Solution. You will get the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Communicate with customers to understand their business needs and requirements to find the right solution
- Analyze and systematize technical requirements, data maps, diagrams in order to present them to the team and the client
- Examine existing systems and develop specifications for new or modified systems
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the retail software portfolio with inputs from internal and external stakeholders
- Managing product backlog, planning, and coordination of the development process
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Work experience as a system analyst, IT analyst or similar role
- Knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be learning from more experienced colleagues and you will have your own mentor. Library, training courses, conferences.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work.
- You will work in a positive atmosphere, friendly, and reliable team dedicated to the project.
- Employee benefits package: health insurance, pension fund investment or quarterly bonus
- As you expect, we have a modern fun and chill zone: table tennis, foosball, basketball, greenhouse, swings, Xbox, and more.
- Being part of an innovative company!
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): A salary based on your competencies and experience.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior .NET Developer at ETRONIKA.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a .NET developer at ETRONIKA.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for an organized team member not afraid of challenges, loves support projects and is capable of working with different IT technologies at NRD Systems.More