Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Currently we are looking for:
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT IN LITHUANIA
Job entails provision of financial and administrative services to NRD Companies:
- Organization of the work of the accounting department from the input of source documents to preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of financial, statistical reports and tax returns;
- Preparation of information for audit firms, banks, other financial institutions, etc.;
- Evaluation, optimization and implementation of accounting and finance management tools;
- Identification and management of tax risks;
- Preparation of activity management reports;
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for the management and the shareholder;
- Other tasks commissioned by the CFO.
- University degree in management / accounting / finance;
- Senior accountant / senior financial officer or similar work experience - at least 4 years;
- Knowledge of accounting and tax laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Good command of Lithuanian and English;
- Good computer literacy;
- Knowledge of consolidation accounting;
- Experience in coordinating the accounting processes of multiple companies is an asset;
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, quick orientation.
• Experience working with foreign (non-EU) taxation;
• Experience with Axapta accounting system;
• Work experience in foreign capital, IT service companies, as well as groups of companies;
• Experience coordinating accounting processes across multiple companies;
• Good analytical skills.
- Fun and interesting work in a friendly team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Cosy working environment in a modern office in the city centre.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a fast growing international company