Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Position Senior Consultant at NRD Cyber Security
Membership in professional associations
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) by ISACA
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) by ISACA
- PRINCE 2 Foundation (Certified in projects management according PRINCE2 methodology)
- CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT)
- Membership Director of the ISACA Lithuanian Chapter
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lesotho, Tanzania
Areas of expertise
- Risk Assessment in IT
- IT Governance
Romualdas Lečickis, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, is a senior consultant, focused on enterprise IT governance, cyber security, business continuity management, and security transformation projects.
Mr Lečickis has fifteen years of experience in the IT sector. He is also association ISACA Lithuania membership director.
Previously, Romualdas established and lead Information Technology Department at the National Paying Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture. Under his management the National Paying Agency of Lithuania was successfully certified for ISO 27001.
Romualdas has extensive experience in using and implementing the COBIT5 framework. He has performed many assessments of the maturity of COBIT5 processes, establishment of the links between enterprise goals, IT goals and COBIT processes in the IT audit projects.
Publications and videos
- Risk Scenarios Using COBIT 5 for Risk (http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Research/ResearchDeliverables/Pages/Risk-Scenarios-Using-COBIT-5-for-Risk.aspx), ISACA, ISBN: 978-1-60420-468-1 (Contribution: Expert Reviewer), September 23, 2014;
- COBIT 5 Implementation Lithuanian (http://www.isaca.org/COBIT/Pages/COBIT-5-Lithuanian.aspx), ISACA, ISBN: 978-1-60420-544-2 (Contribution: Expert Reviewer), October 31, 2014.