Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
About the client
Ministry of Finance & Economic Development
Ensuring business continuity and data availability in case of accident as well as enabling centralized server management and virtualization.
- Equipment delivery;
- Main and disaster recovery centre installation, including storages, servers, networking, virtualisation software, backup and recovery software;
- The project was implemented in three sites: the main Data Centre at the Head Office of the Central Bank of Zimbabwe in Harare and Disaster Recovery Centre in two separate branches (Masa and Bullawayo);
- Knowledge and experience exchange was implemented to build capacity in the organisation;
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan was created;
- Support was provided for 1 year.
Capacity for fast data recovery and flexible opportunities for the expansion of the backup data centers was created.
The Disaster Recovery Centre will ensure system resilience and provide availability within hours.
From a traditional Registrar to an e-Service organization (Mauritius)
Registrar-General’s Department (RGD), Republic of Mauritius.
Mauritius Registrar-General's Department
Design and Implementation of a Business Registration System
Uganda Investment Authority
Design of the Integrated Information System for Real Property Registration and Cadastre
State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Land Resources, Geodesy, Cartography and State Cadastre of Uzbekistan
Development of a Virtual Fiscal Device Management System in Zanzibar (ongoing)
Zanzibar Revenue Board
Modernization of the provision of financial services (ongoing)
Operationalization of mobile delivery channel to increase service access in remote areas in Albania
UNDP / ADISA (Agency for Public Administrative Service Delivery)
Design and development of an Online Business Registration System
Tanzanian Business Registrations and Licensing Agency
IT Assessment and Development of IT Strategies for Suitable Development in Cambodia
United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Cambodia Office
National Computer Incident Response Team Establishment
Bangladesh Computer Council
Central Bank Data Centre Infrastructure Modernisation and Maintenance
Banque de la République du Burundi (BRB)